1 Package of 30 Sunkiss Vitamin D3 Patches
SunKiss Vitamin D3 Skin Patches deliver time released Vitamin D3 to your skin, along with magnesium, which are absorbed into your bloodstream and your Interstitium, providing a Stable and Sustained Dose of Vitamin D3 to your body.
- Optimizes Vitamin D Levels - the way Mother Nature Intended
- Supports Pain Management and Pain Relief
- Promotes a Healthy Immune System
- Promotes a Healthy Endocannabinoid System
- Promotes General Mental & Physical Health Condition
- Helps Maintain Healthy Calcium and Phosphorous levels for Strong bones
- Increases muscle strength
- Safe, Easy and Convenient to Use
- Serving Size: 1 Patch
- Servings Per Container: 30 Patches per Package.
- Ingredients & Amount Per Serving:Vitamin D3 as Cholecalciferol 5000 IU (source; cod liver oil extract)
- Magnesium 250mg
Magnesium is included in the patch as it is important to many body functions, including relaxation, and is an important co-factor to take with Vitamin D.
Sunshine Vitamin D3 in a skin patch
The patches are classified as dietary supplements, are manufactured with the highest quality standards and ingredients, and contain only materials determined to be safe for human use.
Patches are for external use only. Keep out of the reach of children. Consult with your physician prior to starting any supplement program, or if you have any questions or concerns about your health. Remove and discard patch if you experience discomfort, side effects, or skin irritation occurs. Do not reuse the patch once it is removed from the skin. Store in a cool and dry place.
More on Vitamin D3 thru a Skin Patch
Your skin naturally produces and stores Vitamin D when exposed to UVB rays, a special spectrum of sunlight rays. However, many factors including Sunscreens, Glass, Atmospheric conditions and others block UVB rays from reaching and producing Vitamin D in our skin. Further, the ability to produce Vitamin D decreases as we age. These factors can lead to a deficiency of Vitamin D, which a SunKiss'D patch may help address.
Vitamin D in your skin, whether produced from sunlight or from a SunKiss’D patch, is gradually absorbed into your bloodstream, providing a sustained and timed release supply of Vitamin D to your body. Vitamin D in your skin is likely also absorbed into the Interstitium, an organ discovered in 2018 that may be the largest organ of the entire body. For more info on Interstitium, click here.
Vitamin D may provide the following benefits, among others:
- Promote a healthy Immune System
- Maintain healthy calcium and phosphorus levels
- Support bone health and muscle structure function
- Promote healthy heart and circulatory system